We offer flatbeds, stepdecks, lowboys, stretch trailers, steerables, Forklift, RGN and other specialty trailers.
- Oversized load escorting & Height poles services.
- Pre-trip route planning.
- Years of experience using ship lines to transport equipment across Lake Michigan.
- Heated, fully secured warehousing available.
- We can assist with most types of loads transfers.
Tractor Fleet & Power ONLY
- Standard 3 Axle and Heavy Duty 4 Axle Tractors Available.
- 20 Standard Flatbeds with open decks and Retractable Curtains and Side Kits
(98" to100" Inside Height, 102" Wide)
- 9 Step Deck Trailers 48' to 53' Long with open decks and Retractable Curtains
(Curtain Inside clearance 97" Top Deck / 117" Lower)
- 3 Hydraulic Tail and Sliding Axle Step Deck Trailers
- Van Trailers up to 53 feet.
- 4 Multi - Axle Curtain Side and Open Flatbed Trailers.
(Up to 8 Axle / All 102" Wide)
- 6 Lowboys with 18" of deck height. / Up to 36' Deck Length
- 1 Stretch Step Deck 90,000 capacity 66' bottom deck 31" loaded height
- 3 Stretch Lowboys up to 51'6" in well with up to 120,000 lbs capacity
- Steerable dolly systems for excessive long loads
- 1 Double Drop Curtain Side Trailers. 33' of lower deck length at 11' 6" tall.
- 3 Lowboy with 120,000 lbs of capacity 36' of deck length with up to 11 axle configuration.
- 3 Detachable Trailers with Capacity from 120,000 to 160,000 lbs concentrated in 10 feet.
- 2 Multiple axle trailers with 60 ton and 80 ton capacity beam trailers.
Lowered boom trough to handle the large excavator booms
- 1 - 85 ton 13 axle trailers
Quotes available upon request or use our online quote form for a 24 hour response!